ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chelmsford rb200 and 172 cup mondail blue.

RB 200
That was me in the RB200 :) your 182 looked really clean! Think I saw you a few weeks back one Friday in the same spot too?

Haha yeah more then likely i work at mcds and normally drive around chelmsford alot normally see TigerPig on that road at about 4.30 during the week too.
I hope it looked clean we spent like two hours the other day cleaning it too the extent i polished my exhaust from black to chrome again.
should come to the meets next one is in april i think? Kyle 86

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Haha yeah more then likely i work at mcds and normally drive around chelmsford alot normally see TigerPig on that road at about 4.30 during the week too.
I hope it looked clean we spent like two hours the other day cleaning it too the extent i polished my exhaust from black to chrome again.
should come to the meets next one is in april i think? Kyle 86

Yep april the 5th
Employee meals are on ParisPeach hehe

RB 200
Is that Alex in a petrol blue 182? If so I work with him :), just down the road from sainsburys. That's pretty good going! Mines in desperate need of a clean, hasn't been done for a couple of weeks. Yours really did look good in the sun. I'd love to come along however I'm racing at Snetterton that day so will have to give this one a miss :(

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Is that Alex in a petrol blue 182? If so I work with him :), just down the road from sainsburys. That's pretty good going! Mines in desperate need of a clean, hasn't been done for a couple of weeks. Yours really did look good in the sun. I'd love to come along however I'm racing at Snetterton that day so will have to give this one a miss :(

Make sure you pop down to another one though! I'm yet to see another RB200 on the road I think!