ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chemical Guys - Butter Wet Wax

It is a brilliant wax and I personally swear by it. It isn't the most durable (lasts about a week or so), but the gloss and reflectivity it gives the paint is second to none. For the price as well I think its the bargain of the century!! :)

BWW FTW!!!!!!!

I went against Rich's suggestions of staying away from it, and im glad I did, and thats why at FCS my car was voted by the judges as being shinier and having better results than Rich's ;)

106 GTi
LOL @ the judges at FCS !

n735605270_847377_2883.jpg

106 GTi
It is a shame Dee did not take a picture of the hand gesture before I minced around mocking him ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
zaino Z8 mofo's will noone effin listen to me and try it FFS!!!

Mito Sportiva 135
Haha...heard thats the nuts too. Everyone on DW uses it by sounds of it...where do you get that from Riz (I hope everyone doesn't mind me buying them detailing products for Christmas...)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
Is that picture of lusty?? If so... HAHAHAHHA.

No offence mate, but you're not doing us clio drivers any favours; we're trying to convince people that we're NOT gay.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i will confess to having a bottle of it. was ok until i found the error of my ways, and yeah durability is utter cack!!