ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cherry Tree Pub Meet

Swift Sport
A very wet, dark and cold Wednesday evening at the Cherry Tree Pub. Nice little meet actually, hopefully might become a regular thing and get a few more attending. Pictures aren't great, but then the weather was pretty awful so I wasn't hanging around lol.

6437219453_a2a75e0390_z.jpg

6437206167_249650c90d_z.jpg

6437214613_1d650e12c1_z.jpg

6437200517_bd8ca40f28_z.jpg

6437210031_28e5518116_z.jpg

6437197499_d268913e04_z.jpg

6437204345_410941c2ff_z.jpg

6437199515_51dc75b5f5_z.jpg

Ste.

E46 M3
Balls was going to come to this. I work at Toyota and live 3 mins drive away so really should have come! I've seen at least 4 1*2's in the work car parks, I might flyer them.

Swift Sport
I really like the first picture. Looks great :)

Cheers Em, the weather was horrible... Freezing cold and very windy. It only stopped raining long enough for me to take a couple of pics. 30sec exposure with everything else set on auto, I couldn't be bothered playing around with the settings lol.

Lol. I'd be doing exactly the same. You def got some great results. Shopped any at all?

I need to get out at night with mine. I tried to get some star gazing going the other day but I thought I'd leave the young couple shagging in a car in the car park in peace and quiet lol.

Swift Sport
Lol. I'd be doing exactly the same. You def got some great results. Shopped any at all?

I need to get out at night with mine. I tried to get some star gazing going the other day but I thought I'd leave the young couple shagging in a car in the car park in peace and quiet lol.

Yeah... A little bit of vignetting on a couple, and I've softened the area surrounding the cars in the last picture. You do have to be careful where you go for some decent night pictures lol.

Last edited:
Yeah... A little bit a vignetting on a couple, and I've softened the area surrounding the cars in the last picture. You do have to be careful where you go for some decent night pictures lol.

Lol oh yes. I went right to the middle of no where and expected no one to be there. How wrong was I. Bit gutted really as it was the only clear night we've got all week down this way.

I'm not sure if the people in your shopped pic makes it look better ir worse.

Swift Sport
Lol oh yes. I went right to the middle of no where and expected no one to be there. How wrong was I. Bit gutted really as it was the only clear night we've got all week down this way.

I'm not sure if the people in your shopped pic makes it look better ir worse.

I wanted to capture the 'meet' atmosphere, not too sure myself either but like I said I was rushing lol.

Nice pics Ste and James you should have come down and showed everyone the fun bus :)

I would have mate but don't have the spare time atm, my last assignment of the year is 16th dec so after that I'll have a bit of time lol
When can I get this stereo or have you flogged it lol

RB 182 FF
Balls was going to come to this. I work at Toyota and live 3 mins drive away so really should have come! I've seen at least 4 1*2's in the work car parks, I might flyer them.

if you look hard another will be in the carpark tomorrow hopefully :)

Nissan 350z
Really nice pics Ste, im impressed they came out as good as they did considering the conditions! Dave you REALLY need to wash your car! (and get a 197 steering wheel) ;)