ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester area drive out Sat 7th Aug

182 cup
A few of us are planning a little drive out next sat. Not decided where as of yet but thought id fire out a post to see if anyone fancies tagging along.

The more the merrier!

182 cup
Wasn't planning of breaking any records or anything, just go for a drive with a few like minded enthusiasts.

Busy on Sunday or I would of been up for a "megablast" :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
sorry lads i am out ive got to work not only have i got to work ive got to stay late aswell :(

182 cup
Fair enough, il be in the Greyhound car park by halfords at 2 if anyone wants to join me.

Prob be out for a few hours depending on weather and who turns up!

would have come over today bar family issues, sorry guys, have fun. hopefully see a few of you tomo up in Leigh if your free like :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ah ha! I think i saw some of you today! I was in stealth mode (gf's ZS Fiesta) Saw a Cup, Trophy and a Black 172 (pablo?!) heading towards the Renault garage!

182 cup
T'was us indeed!

Had a cracking drive out - over 200 miles covered!

Got some good snaps which will be put up sooner or later!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Ah ha! I think i saw some of you today! I was in stealth mode (gf's ZS Fiesta) Saw a Cup, Trophy and a Black 172 (pablo?!) heading towards the Renault garage!

That was us aye! Fantastic run, great roads, minimal traffic & some awesome scenery out there. We really lucked out with it bein so dry. These runs need to kept as a regular fixture imo, good craic for sure.