ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Meet Pictures

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
P1030458.gif

Mk1 F4R
was a really good turn out and a great day
wish i could of come on the drive but with no heaters its wasnt an option if i can see lol.. mayeb net time

vid is awesome

Clio 172
It was a great day out. Ash did a great job organising and your vee is awesome. Managed to win cleanest car at Horseshoe Pass aswell which was a suprise lol. Roads like that tho are what clio sports are made for

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Me. Evo triangle needs to be done on the next one too ;)

We will do the evo triangle again soon I think mike's got a bit of a route planed a nice 170mile plus trip for a bit of hard core.

But keep your eyes out for the chester end of summer party. :quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet:

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Me. Evo triangle needs to be done on the next one too ;)

Lovely colour on your car mate, think you were behind me from Chester to Wrexham, pulling off from the roundabout on the dual carrige way? A483 road. I live 5 mins from the Evo triangle :) :) :) If you fancy going give me a shout

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Lovely colour on your car mate, think you were behind me from Chester to Wrexham, pulling off from the roundabout on the dual carrige way? A483 road. I live 5 mins from the Evo triangle :) :) :) If you fancy going give me a shout

Cheers mate, the colour certainly seems to divide opinion on here! We have a customer in Corwen!

That'd be ace, I shall pm you sometime

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
We will do the evo triangle again soon I think mike's got a bit of a route planed a nice 170mile plus trip for a bit of hard core.

But keep your eyes out for the chester end of summer party. :quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet:

Hardcore sounds fun :)

182 cup

Next meet will be a cracker.

think the manchester lot are doing the evo shortly, so maybe cat and fiddle?

Clio 172
Evo Traingle would be epic. Cat and Fiddle aint far from me and is an awesome road. Got all average cameras on it now tho :dapprove:

rstuned 182ff bg
just watched the vid , top draw 10/10 ,some sexy clio's on the picy's too

was a really good day, also it was good to meet a few nice peeps too,;) lol

defo at the next chester meet, (end ov summer).

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Dose anyone form the meet mind if some of the photos from the meet get used in the mag???

Mk1 16v 172 hybrid
Dose anyone form the meet mind if some of the photos from the meet get used in the mag???

I don't mind dude. It was a awsome meet can't wait till the next big one
And your car looked well nice soo want a v6