ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Meet Pictures

Ph1 172 Sprint Car
A great turnout..thank you Ash and everyone who arranged this..a few pics..

2010_09150002.jpg

2010_09150001.jpg

2010_09150004.jpg

2010_09150006.jpg

2010_09150013.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

042.jpg

Maz

LY 200
Excellent, im still laughing at the JCB.

Ash's face when I asked him if he had a card to drive it ;) lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am so glad that I got the forklift of got some good photos because of that.:D

Da

Less
Some good pics guys 'n' gals!

Top marks to Ash and everyone involved in organising the meet! :D

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Awesome turn out guys! Vee and Williams look so good! Nice to see!

I was well chuffed with the turn up everyone seamed to come all at once and that williams was ace from what i saw of it a real minter hopefully ill get to see it again soon and have a proper look at it. I'd have loved to get the vee with it and a trophy they would look ace together.

Maz

LY 200
Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone or leave anyone out, I thought it would be goo to get a pic to show the RS heritage in the NW, thought it would be a good mag shot :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Whats happened to the longer better video?

Camera b*tch has said that people wantin a DVD of the actual day (don't have access to YouTube or whatever) can just PM me or txt ash and he will let us know and I will get it sorted, but apart from them the little vid on YouTube is what will be put up after each meet, then there will be a final end of season cliosport north west DVD released with everything in not just a little snippet of each meet after the final meet of the year that will be a fair length because it's pointless makin a 10 min DVD.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Your right we will have to try and get one of everything might be able to do that on the mini meet on the 3rd.

rb182 cup
Camera b*tch has said that people wantin a DVD of the actual day (don't have access to YouTube or whatever) can just PM me or txt ash and he will let us know and I will get it sorted, but apart from them the little vid on YouTube is what will be put up after each meet, then there will be a final end of season cliosport north west DVD released with everything in not just a little snippet of each meet after the final meet of the year that will be a fair length because it's pointless makin a 10 min DVD.
put me down for a copy of the full length dvd

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
put me down for a copy of the full length dvd

All that stuff will be sorted when it comes closer to the time (I will just end up askin u again anyway lol) im sure there's gonna be a few wanting a fully edited north west 2011 season review on DVD :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Mate I wish that you had put them on before some of those ace and it's to late for PFC ;(