ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Train Station

Honda S2000
A 172 Cup with a lad driving it today at 2pm ish. I was heading towards the station and you were at the lights on your way out.

yeah think that was me . was gonna post up but had to go to work .

Last edited:
  Honda S2000
That's the first time i've seen you around Chester. I had to give loads of people lifts to the station yesterday as they didn't drive... how ridiculous is that!

172cup
considering im in a cup being driven like i stole it with a smashed splitter, dented bonnet, kerbed wheels, dirty as hell and scottish number plates.....

... no one spots me!

Honda S2000
Well no one spots me either! Apart from Cliotrophy every day on the way to work but he hardly posts. I was driving sensibly as the guy in the car said cars make him nervous and he was clinging onto the side and I was only going slow!!!

I think one of you should pull into the Enterprise Centre where I work and spot me lol.

yeah i pass there almost everyday . but it maybe a bit stalkerish . lol
have spotted trophyben a few times in hoole too .

Honda S2000
Nothing wrong with being a stalker lol. A cup has let me out into the traffic once or twice. I posted about it, but it must be someone not on here.

I see Ben almost everyday. We don't race as such... but if i'm ahead i won't let him overtake and he will always put his foot down too.

172cup
OK THIS IS IMPORTANT:

I will be in Chester between 8:30am and 9:00am in Chester City Centre tomrrow morning. I shall be driving up through sealand and on up to the visitor centre.

Someone bloody well spot me now that ive given you notice lol.

Honda S2000
I can do a fake spotted if you like... I won't be in Chester on Sunday at all!

I'm afraid it all hinges on Tim. No pressure lol.

Honda S2000
lol We'll see ;)

Besides, how heavy are you? If you're over 10 stone that'll make all the difference lol. Your car wil be soooo much slower....

172cup
lol. 11.5 stone.

But i've compensated by emptying my washer bottle and taking the service book out of the glove box.

You don't stand a chance!

Honda S2000
lol hmmm ok I have taken out my spare wheel and the shoes in my boot... the cigarette lighter has gone. My induction kit obviously adds 30bhp too. With my weight advantage too I really think that you shouldn't bother. Don't embarass yourself.

lol . maybe able to pop through town for you to get spotted . as i will be on my way to the nw motor show tomorrow at about 8.20 . youll just have to wait and see . .