ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chesterfield tesco ''clio do u'' white clio 197/200

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Not seen this, how you getting on mate? Seen you a few times in Clowne in the 172.

Renault Clio 200 Cup
Yes. This is correct. There is an epic project thread over on the clio200.net forum about it. Worth a read at least.

RB Clio 197
pretty sure i've seen it on the cover of one months PFC mag.. cliodu.jpg

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
Not seen this, how you getting on mate? Seen you a few times in Clowne in the 172.

Aup mate am good thanks, how you keeping? You living in sheff now or just there for uni ?

Howmany people is there around the Chesterfield/Worksop. Have seen a few but dont think many are members on here

200 with booost
Only just seen this.. Yes that's my motor.. was cover car in the last PFC issue. Don't see many sports around Chesterfield..

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
if you'd been there around 1pm today you'd of seen an RB with my ugly mug hooning about ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
pretty sure I've seen your car somewhere too, recognise the plate, god knows where like but somewhere in the Sheffield/chesterfield/Mansfield/Derby area

200 with booost
pretty sure I've seen your car somewhere too, recognise the plate, god knows where like but somewhere in the Sheffield/chesterfield/Mansfield/Derby area

Yes mate. I live in Chesterfield but am always all over the place. I use the Clio as my daily. :)