ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Child friendly XBox 360 games

I've had an Xbox 360 for ages, mainly to play Fifa or Pro Evo on but now my son is 7 he is starting to get more of an interest in playing on it so I am wanting to get some games for him to play but all the ones I look at seem to be for 16+.
I was hoping that there were some other parents on here who could recommend some decent child friendly games or more knowledgeable gamers who could suggest some titles that are good.

My biggest challenge will be finding games that compare to what he plays on his tablet, I've already got him Minecraft ordered but he loves playing Respawnables which is a child friendly third person shoot em up with no blood or guts which I imagine I am unlikely to find.

I've looked at the likes of SSX and Rayman but I've not found much else yet.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Grand Theft Auto.

I saw plenty of kids under the age of 10 queuing up with their parents during release day.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Get fez

Great game, very logic based to make you think

One of my favourites games weirdly

1.8 Civic EX
Any of the lego games will be perfect. (The older ones would probably be best, Star Wars, Indiana jones)

Viva piñata

most of the Kinect games if you have the sensor, kinectimals, joy ride, adventures, sports etc

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Mine craft and any of the 'Lego' series of games. Lego marvel is recently out and i have it for my (now 9 year old) son, he was about 6-7 when he first got into it.

Goliath I
I actually find the newer Lego games quite complicated compared to the originals.

F1 Race Stars is pretty cool if you want a racing game. Though I suspect if he likes Minecraft that will be it and you wont need anything else.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Grand Theft Auto.

I saw plenty of kids under the age of 10 queuing up with their parents during release day.

Still doesnt make it right.

Minecraft, Forza, Trials HD / Evolution are really good arcade type games.

Cheers for the recommendation's so far guys.
I've picked him up Minecraft, Rayman and SSX, I need to decide which Lego game and then find a couple more

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Saints row 3 ;)

The original 2 Banjo Kazooie games on arcade are brilliant games - the 1st being one of my favourite games!

Plus they won't cost much.

Disney infinity? My young cousins are always playing minecraft for some god unknown reason!

What about some of the early lego games?