ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chipping a 1.2

Car  Clio Extreme 1.2 16v
Alright! Is it possible to get an 02 plate 1.2 16v chipped? If so how much does it cost roughly and is the performance gain noticable?

Danny
 
Gains are minimal yep though can get ti remaped theres loads of choice Superbchip PMurry custom remaps.

£250~£400 your looking for very few hp gains.
 
No, I wasn't considering it, well unless it costs less than 100 quid which it won't, I was just interested matey.

Sam
 
I think superchips use some sort of addon. The 1.2 8v can be though. Gotta admit i have never tried one so could be wrong!

Cheers

Paul
 
Back
Top