ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chris (forest172’s) new car

yea, went to the launch the other night.. Absolutly stunning/perfect car.

Dream car before, and even more now.. Love it.

Forest172 must be well pleased - I would be.

Daz.

Yea, its even more WOW when you actually see it... Seriously, that picture does the car no justice at all.. its perfection in every way.

Heh, I love em...

Daz.

GR7

Shiny red R32

We have one here (its got a mini sunroof thing) and it is SO NOISY, from a distance it sounds more like a Ducati!

Look at the rust on that car! Needs a good polish too. Is that a post box on the bonnet? Only joking it looks a very nice car indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really dont like the new shape i prefer the old school scooby. cant deniy the fact they are just awsome cars and would love to have one and drive one but at the mo i will be complacent with sitting in the passenger seat of one once in a blue moon when my mate takes me out

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Mike Wright on 07 March 2003

Look at the rust on that car! Needs a good polish too. Is that a post box on the bonnet? Only joking it looks a very nice car indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that a post box on the bonnet?

No a wee man sits in there to keep a watch for Clios to race!

Silver Fabia vRS

A very nice car but Im always amazed at how high the STi sits.....you could get a small family living in the front arches!

CTR EK9 turbo

Really really nice! I love the look of these new ones. Much much better than the previous bug-eyed boats. Really nice car forest172! I saw one in a cue the other day and "wow". Really meaty.

mk2 172

gets my thumbs up, looks mint, chris is driving round in the closest thing to a rally car, what more could you want

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by geoff_clio172 on 08 March 2003

A very nice car but Im always amazed at how high the STi sits.....you could get a small family living in the front arches!

or some refugees ? really nice car though..

320d M Sport

Very nice, certainly a worthy upgrade for the Clio! You must be a v happy man forest, hope youll bring it to a meet sometime??

evo x rs

Cheers all for your opinions, Ive always wanted one since a kid and thought Id treat myself.

I agree it sits too high and will probably get some eibach springs.

Im saving for the PPP pack at the minute to take it 300bhp, £1995 but its meant to be well worth it.

Once Ive got some serious miles on it and its run in Ill bring it to a meet. I still have a major soft spot for clios, I waved at a 172 the other day the bloke looked at me gone out I forgot what I was in. (muppet)

no no no, nothing on that car is ugly.. you really do have to see one in real life to appreciate it - no picture ever makes a car look 100%.

Ive seen them both at the Launch (WRX and WRX STi) and both are gorgeous.. nothing ugly about them AT ALL!

Daz.

>>>>>> looks back at the pic >>>>>>>>>>

nope.. compared to the older shape, they still ugly

VW Potato

Im sure dynamically is crackerjack and very, very enjoyable. It is also very distinctive to look at, but personally, i couldnt say its beautiful (but then its not meant to be). Its well proportioned, aggressive, funky, appeallingly menacing, but not beautiful. Beauty doesnt shock, shout or affront. IMHO, beauty is a calm, easy, harmony (g lights some candles and gets into his best feng shui position...)

Still a serious bit of kit though - hope you enjoy it Chris!

g

Sure its a great drive but far too ugly for my liking. Daz you need to check out some good looking cars. That blues nice, reminds me of something!

looks good but whats with that vent

am i the only one to think its too much

its just too high. once again the scooby is a good looker again

wongy