ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Harris + MP4-12C

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its an amazing car... it just doesn't look "super car" enough for me to think of it as a super car, i passed one the other day at some lights... heading towards it, i thought it was some sort of new lotus... it was only as i passed it and saw the back end i realised what it was... its just not amazing enough looking ... its just "nice"

Titanium 182
I think I like it for that reason :) I know generally speaking super cars are meant to shout "look at me!" but with the MP4-12C it surprises you in other ways, it would seem.

Trophy #490
I loved the one I drove for its never-ending abilities, but a supercar shouldn't leave you feeling cold about it. I think it's a tricky one; you'd choose a 458 for its flamboyance and the whole Ferrari aura surrounding it, but the McLaren is the new breed of supercar with forced induction, ridiculous performance figures, and with the added bonus (in some people's eyes) of supreme usability. It's nowhere near as exciting, but undeniably talented. You can't help but respect McLaren's ethos and how it's been engineered to within an inch of its life.

The colour is a big choice, too. Volcano Orange is unreal in the sun.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've had a look round one up close and sat in one, have to say it look stunning in the flesh. I prefer it to a lot of supercars including the 458 (which is also stunning). And I don't care what Top Gear says, it is loud.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're stunning in the metal.

There's also a small valve in the rear bulkhead that lets more or less noise in, depending on how you set it.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its an amazingly special car, i love the way it car brake the inside wheels in a corner so you can go round even faster lol!

but compared to the mercedes mclaren and the f1... its just not as flamboyant enough looks wise.

f40/f50/enzo etc they all look like from the outside that you know it will f**k you up horribly by driving it wrong, this just looks... sporty not "super car"

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Cracking car and has all the driver aids or not that would make most of us look good driving it.

The filming and editing of that are so poor, I'd be slightly embarrassed.

Not a huge fan of the car either, can appreciate what it is though.