ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris n Nic

Spotted at Brownhill Lights , wondered who was pipping at me then realised when you set off and i saw the massive ClioSport sticker in the back window ... Looked like you was babysitting in the back Chris ...

Nippy white cup
Lol Hya m8

I`ve been waiting for Meganesport to come back on as I wasn`t sure you still came on here. I was still pissed so Nic was driving. Saw you meggy and then saw the sticker so I got Nic to beep...but it wasn`t till a few mins later that I realised it was probably you...You should have followed us ;) :evil:

Chris

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Chris n`nic said:
Lol Hya m8

I`ve been waiting for Meganesport to come back on as I wasn`t sure you still came on here. I was still pissed so Nic was driving. Saw you meggy and then saw the sticker so I got Nic to beep...but it wasn`t till a few mins later that I realised it was probably you...You should have followed us ;) :evil:

Chris

Bloody hell Chris - how many brownie-points did you have to call in for that one? ;)

Topper - good to see that you still pop-in to CS - even if you have converted to the Meggy Darkside! :rasp:

D.

Nippy white cup
lol no m8....it was early morning and I would defo have been over the limit having got home at 6.45 New Years Day morning!

Chris

Yeah still pop in now and again everything has changed on here so takes a bit of getting used to ...How are you all hope you doing well ..

Polo GTi
barf.gif