ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ChrisR, twice today in Newton

Integra Type-R DC2
Pretty sure it was you. Once by the Audi garage whilst my car was filthy, then again by Asda after id cleaned it.

Ah, I think one of those must have been me driving it - just found a pic of your car and I remember seeing it out the corner of my eye ;)
Had just finished playing hockey tho so was looking rough as, and didn't realise it was you as didn't know exactly what car you had now, sorry will keep my eyes peeled next time!

BTW, I'm sure I keep seeing your old clio out and about, do you know if the new owner put it back to standard? WG51 VFC or something similar??

Integra Type-R DC2
Was it you driving by Asda then? Didnt see the car until the last second, saw the OZ F1's out the corner of my eye and looked back to see a Black Ph1 with ph2 lights.

Yeah, returned the Clio to standard and sold it to my brothers mate. His mum is driving it about at the moment and managed to prang it within a week lol. Still has the CS sticker in the back as far as I know.

Could have been either of us, we've done a total of 3 trips in the clio to Newton and back this afternoon between us lol. I definitely went round the Asda way both times I was driving, didn't see you a second time though sorry, could have been me unless Chris saw you it would have been him... Chris? :)