ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas meal / meet suggestions..

340i
Hi guys,

Following on from the epic success of previous meets... :approve: I propose we arrange a Christmas meet, perhaps a meal and a few drinks somewhere?

Christmas is fast approaching, around 6 weekends until Santa comes and empties his sack for you :)

Basically we need to decide who wants to come and where to host it.

I think a Saturday or Sunday, in late November / early December would suit best.

So to get the ball rolling can we have a few suggestions of places you would like to go and possible dates?

I would welcome any suggestions of where to eat, I am thinking traditional 'Christmas' / pub meal, ideally a central location.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Must say, I'm really disappointed in Christmas meals for CS as a whole.

Didnt even see this yesterday.

I'll be there if something is sorted, wouldnt like to make a suggestion though as they'll all be too far for most of the midlands members.

Hooters?
There's a pub called the Plough in Normanton which is lovely (we go there Friday lunchtimes sometimes) but is a bit of a trek.
Matlock is fine with me, arent the illuminations soon up there?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yorkshire one is going nowhere tbh, I'd be happy to make ours a little more southern if you made yours a little more northern and meet in the middle for a joint affair?

Maybe somewhere near Sheffield?