ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

christmas tree lights (dash illuminated type)

So my car has finally died on me

was driving fairly easy for my 250 mile trip to work ect

then 5 miles from work, engine felt like it resorted to 3 cylinders and lost all power

pulled in to layby and had

Oil pressure light, Battery Light and Stop light come on

engine cranks but absolute no spark, can hear the fuel pump prime, immobiliser is fine also

checked over most things( oil, coilpack, had new plugs,coil pack and plugs a month ago, also all engine fuses and relays seem ok)

all earths are good and fuel in the fuel rail, injectors cleaned about 3 months ago also

now stumped

any one got any suggestions

car is on an omex 600 with the standard ecu still running bits...

help me if you can as turbo pissed off

many thanks

chris

ph1-172
was the engine still running when the lights came on?

i was going to say crank sensor but that'd be a long shot. doesn't it control spark, firing order etc

ph1-172
i just thought maybe if the engine had cut out, there wouldn't be any oil pressure hence the light, and stop and battery come on when you stall.

good luck getting it sorted

[FONT=&quot]I am sorry to say that I couldn’t make out what exactly the problem is. I am not an automobile expert but I have a hunch that the problem may be related to low battery. I would request him to check whether his battery is fully charged or not. If not he should get it charged. I am sure that it will solve the problem.[/FONT]