ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chrome lambo!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The headlights stay on when you get out the car and go in the house.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  DCi 100
Is the follow me home function on the lights not the directional correction when turning? You turn right, and another 4/5 metres (depending on car/lights) gets lit up.

Not sure if that's the proper term for it, PH link isn't work for me atm.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is the follow me home function on the lights not the directional correction when turning? You turn right, and another 4/5 metres (depending on car/lights) gets lit up.

Not sure if that's the proper term for it, PH link isn't work for me atm.

Nah that's cornering lights.

Follow me home lights stay on after you leave the car for 30secs or so.. I guess it's to light up your path/drive

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
ive seen this car about,

god its more gastley in the flesh(metal), no wonder hes selling it!

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  ibiza cupra
Nah that's cornering lights.

Follow me home lights stay on after you leave the car for 30secs or so.. I guess it's to light up your path/drive
surly if you drive a lambo, you would have the money to own a house that has a garage too lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks sh*te !!! I think he'd be better off removing the wrap & selling it as it should look.

Local(ish) though.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
its been parked at Bruntingthorpe for the past 3months, it was repossessed, i bet that went through auction for £45K