ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chromed out Veyron....only in ABU DAABI !!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
That is the special edition Veyron Pur Sang
It isn't chrome, but polished aluminium.
Bugatti-Veyron-Pur-Sang-5.jpg

fook me, thers only like 200 to be made and out of that 200 theres special editions??? dont think rare is the word.....

Last edited:
  Monaco 37/468
Had a nice dream the other night that I had a Veyron, but then I woke up and it was a bit of an anti-climax. No disrespect to my little 172 :)

So with the Veyron on the brain the next day, I was sat in my office having a scout about for rentals. I rang Holders up and it was bloody £15 grand a day to hire one! Suppose it would be a once in a lifetime thing, but that's a tad expensive to rent it...Could buy one for 17g's a month :p

B

Brown.

You would have to wet and dry glass paper it lol ....no need for two buckets lol......they must have clearcoated over the ally....at least i hope

crazyness... that alu's gonna get fucked within a few months of driving.

You would like to hope its got a clearcoat over the top of it. Would make it easier to clean too.

I would rather a painted one tbh.