ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Civics - EG's EK's

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
requests please, need some ideas....

new14.jpg

ultimate.jpg

YUM

:cool:

BMW M135i
Not sure on the yellow one but the other two are lush! Especially like the red one, got a hankering for some v-tec action at some point.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
EK9 All the Way!!

That 2nd Yellow Civic wiv the Spoon Graphics is from around Norwich, Look spretty good and Sounds Nice!

Andy

Ultra Red Megane 225
theres two ek type r's round my way

one white one with carbon bonnet and a limited edition jdm (?) one which is absolutely mint.

I think they're the best looking ones, the eg looks a bit dated imo.

they're nearly as fast as my clio too! :)

If i get one this is what it will look like! spot on. what wheels are they?

Anyone know any popular forums for these?

ad30799a.jpg

A silver Honda
The original wheels (JDM) are called GAB Sports. They are rare and cost loads

But you can get almost identical replicas by Rota wheels called the GT3. Quite common wheels but you can see why!

love civics, one of the few cars that pulls of a few different types of bodykits too imo

so the eg is the squarer headlights and the ek is the facelift?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
009.jpg

011.jpg

teggy engined... i took the pics ages ago lol

007.jpg

prefer the teggy though

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
There ok. Crappy v-tec tho! And you have to rev the NUTS off them to make them go!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol u clearly are one of them guys who has been told and not driven or experienced properly vtec lol, its just as addictive as a turbo! i love the kick a old vti gives you, teggys are just as good! if not better!!

plus once in the vtec range u can change gear and it stays in vtec if u carry on accelerating! the whole revving the b****cks of them thing is s**t!

ralph it did have the red lip all round not long after, they are volk rims, guy just sold it iirc

K20 eg 217 whp.
Yeh mate if you drive a b16 / b18 you will know that vtec = the tits lol its great fun!

cheers for comment Danny