ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clash of Clans - new clan members needed! Clan: Alpha Team One

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Recently started a new clan on this now cross platform game (apple and android), if anyonewant to join (experienced and newcomers), please feel free to join. The clan name is Alpha Team One. We have hogs etc and will give elder status if you are bronze 3 or higher :)

We are looking to be an active clan going to war so are currently looking to make up numbers to the minimum requirement. We need 11 more members.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I literally only downloaded this last week so just getting to grips with it... will be in touch!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Been in the same clan since 2012 haha not sure if I would leave!

I recently got an 800k bonus of each loot for winning a war, although we always seem to get paired with much higher ranked opponents.

Nissan 350z
Managed to rebuild the clan castle and can search for your clan but i dont have the required trophies. How do i get them? :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Just started this, kind of enjoying it, in game purchase games really annoy me though.

Nissan 350z
I'm in Fatty's clan atm, the only reason I checked out the game was because of this topic as I didnt really have anything else to kill time on my phone. I can see what people say about it being slow, but I kind of like that because it means you dont need to dedicate huge chunks of time you just open it ocasionally during the evening which suits me.

I was in an average clan for ages, but it was getting no where so went solo before getting invited to 'The Sanctuary' where we are all in Masters or above. Does make clan wars very hard though!

Match making on the game is a joke in clan wars. We have just been drawn againt the 17th best team globally lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha, gutted. I'm not a huge fan of clan wars. 300k elixir per attack, twice, and you aren't even guaranteed high loot! The past 3 wars in a row now I've had to sacrifice a higher loot just so I can 3 star a noob due to others in the clan failing!

I've moved up a bit in the trophies now, up to 2811! Not sure if I could reach champions league but I'll give it a go, lol.

Nissan 350z
Just to bump this.

I seem to really struggle attacking against anything higher than gold walls is there anything I could do differently? My army consists of 21 giants, 6 wall breakers, 2 healers, 6 wizards and 26 archers. Everything is lvl3 apart from the healers. If they are silly enough to have their Anti-air near the outer wall my heal spell buys my giants enough time to get it killed so i can drop my healers down otherwise it all goes pear shaped.

Im still in Fatty's clan 2 months after joining if anyone else is interested by the way. Seems to be mostly Brits in it which is good for timezone differences.

I don't tend to use healers as you go up levels people have good air defence & air balloons/bombs

I would just go with healing spells but don't use them to early about half life is good, also timing is everything send 1 giant as a dummy once a mortar has hit him send your Wallbreakers as they will avoid getting hit then. Once the wall is broken send all the giants.

I wouldn't bother with lower level wizards either take to long to make, either more giants, barbs or archers. While your giants are working away you can send you archers in once the first mortar has gone to help out, don't forget to check the giants health use a healing ring if needed. If you have rage spells those are also good.

If your into looting though just take about 4 Wallbreakers, 5 giants & the rest a goblin/archer/barb mix. Lose a few trophies but make loads of it.

There is a lot of ways of how to attack etc though just about finding one your comfortable with and is effective for you. It helps upgrading your army camps so you can hold more.

My usual is 15 giants, 4 wall breakers and the rest archers/barbs. I've got lvl5 troops though I'm also mainly a looter so I don't bother with troops that cost to much or take to long to make. That said clan wars is a different story!

Also make sure your not in a league which is to hard for you, what level are you? Sometimes it's better to drop 1 or 2 leagues you get easier targets and easier loots. Pick easy targets who have open bases where it only takes 1 wall to reach everything.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Stick with 1 healer if you have to and send giants in a group at the nearest anti air, the second that's gone send the healer in. I'd even send a minion or 2 in first just to get rid of any air bombs that may be lurking. Always use the wizards behind the giants/golems too, never use them first.

I've dropped a lot of trophies, gone from 2865 down to ~2000. Couldn't be arsed waiting 3 hours 30mins for my spells lol.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've found the barb/archer farming technique to work really well.

Ive used it today and farmed over 2 million gold!

Nissan 350z
I've found the barb/archer farming technique to work really well.

Ive used it today and farmed over 2 million gold!

Heh something similiar keeps happening to me which I've got no issue with but its slowly bumping me too high in trophies and im facing too strong opponents. I guess i should use the same technique to drop trophies back down again.

Are you "Sam" in Alpha Team One? If so welcome :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm at 1436 trophies and have my base set up as a farming base. I've found the best bases are around 1400 trophies to raid for farming.

What's the crack with this clan you've got going? I'm in one at the moment but it's not very good.

Nissan 350z
I was at 1350'ish but with all these raids giving me +22 each time im now at 1588 in the space of a week.

It's @The Fatty 's clan I just joined 2 months ago when i read this thread the first time around. I'll be honest its not amazing either (we've lost a few wars recently) but the people are nice and all fellow Brits so decent timezones/activity in the evenings.

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
Is your town hall outside your base?

What at town hall level are you at? (Just rear your post from yesterday about attacking bases with gold walls)

I'm TH8 and currently upgrading everything to the max before going to TH9. I attack bases and 100% most of the time using 100 barbarians and 100 archers.

Nissan 350z
Is your town hall outside your base?

What at town hall level are you at? (Just rear your post from yesterday about attacking bases with gold walls)

I'm TH8 and currently upgrading everything to the max before going to TH9. I attack bases and 100% most of the time using 100 barbarians and 100 archers.

TH7 currently, recently upgraded from TH6. Just taken a screenshot of my town:

i79u.jpg

Nissan 350z
As part of the 2yr Anniversary you can boost all resource production for 1 gem each and it lasts 7 days!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah that's pretty decent.

I really need to upgrade my heroes a bit more, currently level 8 archer queen and level 12 barb king. The level 40 heroes are insanely strong.

It's hard to upgrade them when I'm also saving to upgrade my golem to level 4 :(

Well I finally made it to the champ league!! Dropped all the way back to Crystal 2 now though lol.

This base got me to Masters 1...

Screenshot_2014-07-15-15-35-16_zpsc2fabedf.png

Then I swapped to this one (which I currently still use). It has defended Lvl40 Hero's.

Screenshot_2014-08-03-21-25-26_zpsf3e1151c.png

Last edited:
What's everyone's clan upto in war wins?

Mine is on 18 now, hard to find loyal members. I've just got my archer queen, I'm way behind you guys lol.

Last edited:
20 wins, but we bypass ones which we stand no chance against...

We went up against Korupted Khan who are 36 in the world!