ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clash of Clans - new clan members needed! Clan: Alpha Team One

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Getting there with mine, just trying to upgrade defence weapons mostly at the minute. Such a slow game, tried joining the clan but its invite only.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423534671.254361.jpg

Nissan 350z
They shouldn't be kicking for no reason though! What was your user name on there?
People only get kicked from the clan if they swear in chat or dont take their turns in wars. Getting 6 stars in 1 war is no guarantee if you are then absent on the next 2. I havent seen anyone get kicked for not attacking as a one off, its normally only repeat offenders who are booted. Im sure @The Fatty will confirm?
Getting there with mine, just trying to upgrade defence weapons mostly at the minute. Such a slow game, tried joining the clan but its invite only.

The clan was full which is probably why it reverted to Invite Only. Try again theres normally the odd people coming/going on a weekly basis, just make sure you mention in the application note that you are from Cliosport etc.

Suzuki Jimny
It was because I attacked the easier people in the war to ensure I got 6 stars, rather than doing the recommended ones and getting 0 stars.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I haven't been as active on this recently, reached a max of 3235 trophies, pretty tough going up there. They really need to release something new in the game, the same armies are getting a bit boring.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430330470.008580.jpg

Nothing really has changed that much with my base, just slowly upgrading the defence

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Poison and earthquake spells are awesome. Haste seems pretty pointless so I probably won't upgrade the spell lab until they release newer spells.