ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clay virgin de flowered

muz

big fat japanese bus
Well I clayed the car for the first time today and it looks brill however 1 question, how the hell do you get all the crap OFF of the clay bar of do you just keep changing the surface till you run out then bin it?

The wife is away on holiday with her family and she has my good camera but wil take photos next time that are better, here is one off of my phone that does no justice to it at all.

DSC03087.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just fold it when it looks dirty . Use the clay afterwards for the windows and alloys before you bin it .

106 GTi
Keep folding it till there are no clean sides left, then its bin time. I wont even use it on wheels if I can no longer get a clean face.

al

ST on the way...
Clay does a fab job, specally when topped with P21s :)

PICT0026.JPG PICT0111.JPG

...and look Rich, clean arches! ;)

al

ST on the way...
Lol, yeah, Megs paint cleaner and Polish, steps 1 and 2 from their "system" wanted to use AG SRP instead of megs polish but none left :(

muz

big fat japanese bus
well as its the first time I clayed it the clay ia already half done but got loads of detailer left, can you buy the bar seperate?