ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean and lowered

172beast

Looks tidy, is it me tho or does the camber on your front tyres look way out?

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by 172beast on 26 March 2005
Looks tidy, is it me tho or does the camber on your front tyres look way out?

I think the camber is way out... althou theres no way i can actually set it, well i dont think i can anyway.
May explain why its a bit "skittish" when it goes over bumps

172beast

Front should be able to be sorted, might need some camber correcting bolts, Im 99% sure the front is adjustable tho, its just the rear which isnt.

Tidy 5 door tho, dont see many modded 5 doors, how come theres no rear shots tho, are those lexus lights I see!!!

500bhp Scoob

lol yep, ashamed of the lexus lights, bought them ages ago, to get through an MOT as my originals were cracked and showing white light.

gonna put something different on there thou, maybe afterburners if they ever make them again, or phase 2 rear lights

500bhp Scoob

2 weeks time hopefully, just waiting for the chap who im borrowing the crane from to bring it back, then got a month to get it running sweet for FCS

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Looks alot better than it did when i saw you at Bluewater. Looking forward to seeing the engine conversion done. Im goin FCS as well so i,ll see you there

lol looking mint bud!!!!!!!

no fair tho! u defo get all the attention out of me and u now as u a modded 5dr with volvo engine so jelous hee hee!!!!

al.