ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Arctic Blue

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
As the weather was decent yesterday and today, i gave the car a good clean ready for the summer. i used mostly auto finesse products that i got in the polished bliss promotion.

Not sure if i used them in the right order though,

snow foam
wash
dryed
clay bar
de-tar
wash
tripple
wax
tough coat

anyway heres the pictures, im getting the exhaust sorted tomorrow

DSC_0037_zpsf3b17269.jpg

DSC_0008_zpse20c50f4.jpg

DSC_0006_zps2111f22f.jpg

DSC_0024_zps2028af37.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsc44c12ce.jpg

DSC_0016_zps08f0365d.jpg

DSC_0021_zps0ea0cd18.jpg

DSC_0024_zpse1d61941.jpg

DSC_0031_zpsafb58ed2.jpg

And a couple of pictures of the interior

DSC_0051_zps67c83587.jpg

DSC_0026_zpsa7dbc119.jpg

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Re: clean artic blue

Looks lovely, especially the 197 wheel. Not a huge fan of the positioning of the RS badge though.

AB 182 FF

Liking the steering wheel and the rev counter; fitting the wheel cause you much trouble?

Like wise.

How difficult was it to fit the wheel and rev counter? How was the rev counter done?

Heard people have issues with the cruise control when fitting a 197 steering wheel. Did this cause you any trouble?

Thanks.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member

Looks lovely, especially the 197 wheel. Not a huge fan of the positioning of the RS badge though.

i know it annoys me too. my plan was to stick it there like the 197 and remove the clio badge. But one i stuck it i realised the clio badge had pins on the back of it

Liking the steering wheel and the rev counter; fitting the wheel cause you much trouble?

Like wise.

How difficult was it to fit the wheel and rev counter? How was the rev counter done?

Heard people have issues with the cruise control when fitting a 197 steering wheel. Did this cause you any trouble?

Thanks.

the dial was custom made by a company in germany for me to look like the 197,

The steering wheel was quite easy to do, there's a guide on v6clio.net. its only £5 to join iirc, the cruise works on no airbag lights

Artic is a type of lorry. Your car is Arctic Blue.

Nice.

relised the mistake after i posted it ;)

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Good work - looks good

i made the same mistake on my profile, haven't changed it yet :(

RB Clio 182
I like the wheel and roof lining, looks a nice example, could do with a set of springs and the badge re positioned as already mentioned :)

Could you send me a link to the company that made your rev counter and that did your roof lining please :)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks great. I like the rev counter mod. Wouldn't mind that myself.

Badge could do with being moved up a little.

Best colour though ;)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Roof lining looks awsome, car looks great but you need to sort the RS badge out and silver visions would be a great improvmnet!

are the exhausts resting on the bumper to the right? or is it just the camera angle?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mini Cooper S
Looks awesome! Such a underrated colour not appreciated enough on here! Someone should start a Arctic appreciation thread!

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Can you pm me details of who did your roof lining please mate, thanks :)

I bought the material, then a got a auto trimmers around the back of where I work to do it. Material cost me about £60 and they charged be £30 I think to cover it

Now THAT is proper OEM+ Looks bloody stonking. A touch lower for me but that's it.

Yeah I've bought the springs, still yet to fit them though. Got loads to fit to it

Eibach Springs
Inner tie rods
Track rod ends
Dampers
Wishbones
Camber bolts
Spacers

Should drive like it was when it was brand new