ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Arctic

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
After treating the car to a few Dodo Juice prodcuts i have spent the past 6 hours cleaning, claying, polishing, waxing and buffing!

I staterted washing with Dodo Sour Power wash using two bucket method
Then clayed with Dodo born slippy clay and lube
Then washed and dried agin using sour power
Then used a Megs paint cleaner, and removed
Two coats of Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Extreme

I didnt have time to take wheel off to do arches etc but will do that in the wek when i have access to a pressure washer!

Im v pleased with the results, and very imressed with how easy the Dodo Blue velvet is to remove, and doesnt stain trim too much.

Anyway heres some pics!

3a98cf4a.jpg

c41f0c2a.jpg

3c7aa766.jpg

36edbe4f.jpg

506d28eb.jpg

c4f6e0c6.jpg

9c774e83.jpg

e2d99cf0.jpg

95afe0ad.jpg

da52e5e7.jpg

2df75056.jpg

e039951c.jpg

49ead925.jpg

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Oh BTW splitter is off the car as it has seen better days and fitting a fabia one tomo!

Looking clean man.

The carbon fog light surrounds.. are they wrapped or actual carbon? How much are they?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Looking clean man.

The carbon fog light surrounds.. are they wrapped or actual carbon? How much are they?

cheers mate, they are bits made by extreme inferno, his stuff is excellent quality. Exhaust trims and bullets are streamline carbon ones and cost a fortune!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I have given it a coat of Dodo Red Mist sealant today, has refined the shine even further. The car really is the best its looked in the time ive owned her! Also fitted a fabia splitter today so finished it off nicely! Coilovers at the end of the month!