ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Bean (Pics)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Some of the best cleaning I have ever seen, nice one matey.

Seems to me that no mater how nice a car is Ali will always have something negative to say, does anyone agree? Sounds like a big dose of the jealous gremlins inside him, sort it out Ali as it's not BIG and defo not clever:nono:

Eh??? :S I said it was clean, and in previous posts i've commented on the excellent work! Just imo wasted at this time of yr! Jog on mate!

Some of the best cleaning I have ever seen, nice one matey.

Seems to me that no mater how nice a car is Ali will always have something negative to say, does anyone agree? Sounds like a big dose of the jealous gremlins inside him, sort it out Ali as it's not BIG and defo not clever:nono:

jealous of what exactly? He's got a vee ffs!

lol...aye, no sure where the jealousy comes into it...Pauls' paint will 100% be better than mine, for that i am jealous!

Clio Sport F1 Team R27
Imposible for most of people to get such a super -mega-ultra clean car.I'll never forget these pictures.Its so hard to believe.You must really really really love your car.Its such an amazing pleasure for my eyes.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Imposible for most of people to get such a super -mega-ultra clean car.I'll never forget these pictures.Its so hard to believe.You must really really really love your car.Its such an amazing pleasure for my eyes.

Thanks.. :approve:

More rain today!!! :(

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Thanks.. :approve:

More rain today!!! :(

PMSL

Image02111.jpg

another picture just for your Christopher (not the best quality pic i know) :eek: ...btw weres my picture you promised ;)