ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Cup Leeds (With pic)

Expert HDI & R53
The one on the right ;)

8335103354_44e3801227.jpg

IMG_1169 by Dangerousdealings, on Flickr

Clio 1.2 16v
I pulled up next to you the other day at the lights in the black 1.2. Tried to play it 'cool' by not staring.

Nice looking cars :)

Chris.

Expert HDI & R53
Haha I saw you mate... The Yorkshire ClioSport sticker gave it away lol

your car looked well, I used to have a Black 172 oh btw what side light bulbs did you have?

Daz

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
The beast is still looking good mate, although quite dirty!!!

My bro was just saying the other day how he wished he hadn't sold it, so he just bought a trophy

Clio 1.2 16v
Haha I saw you mate... The Yorkshire ClioSport sticker gave it away lol

your car looked well, I used to have a Black 172 oh btw what side light bulbs did you have?

Daz
I use these mate: http://www.partsulike.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26_107&products_id=261

A little expensive but best ones i've had. Only thing that bugs me is that I have blue main beam bulbs (I was given them by a customer at work so I thought why not) so you can sometimes see the blue from the H1.

Finally got the car cleaned today so looks loads better, not been cleaning in 2 months :(

Chris.