ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean enough?

cooper s full areo kit...
Hello guys! spent 2 hours day before yesterday cleaning and waxing, then went for a 10 min trip to shops and it was filthy! so decided to repeat again today!
Used Meguires NXT Wax and trip cleaner, she still comes up like new, still waiting for my springs to turn up before anyone says anything!
Country Drive- My Favourite Picture out of all
Country3.jpg

Side2.jpg

Side1.jpg

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Country1.jpg

Comments welcome as always- No doubt it will be filthy within 10 minutes again! cant win this time of year!:dapprove:
Cheers Guys:rasp:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I cleaned my Clio two weeks ago and she is now filthy, done about 500 miles of motorway miles, i'm going to wait for the sun to come out then i shall clean her agian.

RenaultSport clio 182 Cup
looks sweet, im sick of cleanin mine personally, im goin for the dirty rally **** look currently

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
cleaned mine, walked away, came back, the resident Sparrows decided to use it for target practise!:mad:

cooper s full areo kit...
Cheers Guys, Yer think we must have the same residents!
Well proud, Been out aswell and its still clean! J Rock- No doubt i will be going for the dirty rally look in a weeks time!

clio 182 black /gold
I cleaned mine monday and today was the real day i used it and now it is full of salt