ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean on the Cups

I know i've been photo whoring recently but had to get some first pictures of the cups on in the sun.

i promise i wont put any more up for a while!!!

DSCF2486enhanced.jpg

DSCF2470enhanced.jpg

DSCF2478enhanced.jpg

DSCF2484enahnced.jpg

DSCF2481enhanced.jpg

Cheers
Tom

TTRS & V50
I love these wheels with a passion, just not on a cliosport. They suit VAG not French pisch. IMO.

Get your interior back in or get some custom rears ;)

Z4
I like that.
You've blurred the pics of PS thought by the looks of that....

I think a cup splitter and mk2 rear would finish that off nicely

Does it handle as well?

Day to day it handles just as well if not better than previously. Prior to this i was having to run a lot of positive camber due to the coilovers catching the inside of the tyre, now the spacers are on i can go back to negative camber so it doesnt tramline anywhere near as much.

the wheels are the same dimensions as the standard f1's just a little wider at 7J, plus with the 15mm spacers it feels that bit more sure footed.

They do catch on the arch when turning hard and you go over a bump however so im a bit more cautious with them on.

And yes, they are staying on the car for a while until i get sick of them.