ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clean pics of me baragin 172

53 Clio's & counting
right had a day off today so here she is

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

opinions? :approve:

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks very nice, don't often see black ph1 172s. Steering looks like it's seen better days though lol :)

It's A Reno
Is that the original exhaust?
They must have fcuked up when they made that one.:)

Mk4 .:R32
Very nice mate. Saw one very similar round my end on saturday, looked quality. Nice steering wheel by the way.

53 Clio's & counting
thanks guys :D

she polished up alot better than a thought 2 be honest,was a bit shabby when i brought her home a few weeks ago

Yeah I was like that with my 172. But a few subtle mods do make a difference. You just need to know when to stop. But looks awesome standard anyway!!

53 Clio's & counting
i thinking if i do mod her,il only do the usual stuff,gonne need a new exhaust in the near future so might get somethin subtle,then down about 30mm then track her :)

I would defo be tempted to lower it 30mm all round on eibach's. Then possible a BMC CDA with hillpower inlet (fitted mine last week and it sounds so much better now). Gonna sort a stealth exhaust soon. Although looking on here before, some people have had probs with them hanging to far below the bumper and it looks pretty cr*p IMO

ST
I'm looking for a second car to run as a daily driver and possibly double up as a track toy...a ph1 172 would be just the ticket!!

Whats the mileage mate??

53 Clio's & counting
i would mate she was up for 2850 no offers and i made a lower offer and got her :)

drives so nice too,and so balanced even with crap tyres on the front lol

Ph1 172
Looks great mate wish I would have waited for a black one to come along. Will look great with a 30mm drop and phase 2 rear lights with silvervisions

MKIII 138
i fancy getting a 2nd runaround but its the insurance and petrol thats a wee bit higher than most peoples runaround.

i think id rather get a DCI100 (althuogh there still about £4-5k and very rare) due to £35 tax a year and 65mpg and ins group v.low id still strip it out and get cheap buckets lol just to extend mpg and remap it to get even more then it would be a supernippy supereco diesel clio.

still £2k ! thats £3k cheaper than the new DCI 80 or 100 so actually in insurance, tax and fuel terms you may not actually be spending more in the long run.