ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned RB182

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I came back into 182 ownership on Friday. Gave it a good clean as the weather was decent and took a quick few pics. Will get a project thread up soon.

25887577973_956b206cdf_z.jpg

25885518084_d64e06eea0_z.jpg

26217563330_1a8772012d_z.jpg

26490404545_ca24995b49_z.jpg

25887585513_171cd83c96_z.jpg

26424288981_4623a51159_z.jpg

:cool:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thank you guys :)

It's got some trick bits on it which was done by the proud owner but as we all know, I'll be adding a Jekyll touch too it.

Craig, yes it was but all via PM as the car wasn't advertised. I'm going to do a project thread on it soon.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great that mate.

Cheers Dan, mate :)

Looks lovely dude, and obviously it's the best colour :wink:

Haha! Whenever you used to post pics of yours i wanted one! I did toy with the idea of stripes, but i think i'll leave it like this.

Looks the shizz.

You know that!

Awesome that mate!

It's good to be back, as you know ;)

Does this mean I will be seeing you at @AlexW at weekends again?

Yes buddy! Didnt really feel like going to things in the Volvo. Thought you was moving though?

Do you not fancy selling :wink:

This one is great, so im not selling anytime soon!

Well played there

Thanks bud :)

Looks wicked mate,looked nice when i had a quick look over on it on sunday.Nice photo skills to,fancy doing a few of mine soon? @Dr Jekyll

Cheers Steve. There nothing fancy, just point and shoot pics with my little camera and phone, but im happy to meet up and snap away.

Such a lovely colour

I've always said its the best colour for the 182's. I still stand by that :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys :)

Where did you go to take the pics?,im gonna give it a crack at the weekend i think if weather is good. @Dr Jekyll

There's place next to the local dump that I go to. I normally go after 5 as no-one is around after then.

Awesome lad! It looks very very nice and has the potential to be your best one yet :smile:

Cheers Tom. Bold statement there buddy, but you could be right ;) It's a great base car.

@Dr Jekyll I am but sally is staying in Essex so im planning on coming home most weekends.

Holy smokes, you mileage muncher!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Very nice @Dr Jekyll

I do love an RB, seeing yours makes me want another one!

Good luck with it dude, I shall be following the progress thread!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Are we talking about revive aka bumper gel of old? I think it's pretty good but doesn't last long.