ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaned RB182

Dr Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I came back into 182 ownership on Friday. Gave it a good clean as the weather was decent and took a quick few pics. Will get a project thread up soon.

25887577973_956b206cdf_z.jpg

25885518084_d64e06eea0_z.jpg

26217563330_1a8772012d_z.jpg

26490404545_ca24995b49_z.jpg

25887585513_171cd83c96_z.jpg

26424288981_4623a51159_z.jpg

:cool:

Dr Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thank you guys :)

It's got some trick bits on it which was done by the proud owner but as we all know, I'll be adding a Jekyll touch too it.

Craig, yes it was but all via PM as the car wasn't advertised. I'm going to do a project thread on it soon.

Dr Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great that mate.

Cheers Dan, mate :)

Looks lovely dude, and obviously it's the best colour :wink:

Haha! Whenever you used to post pics of yours i wanted one! I did toy with the idea of stripes, but i think i'll leave it like this.

Looks the shizz.

You know that!

Awesome that mate!

It's good to be back, as you know ;)

Does this mean I will be seeing you at @AlexW at weekends again?

Yes buddy! Didnt really feel like going to things in the Volvo. Thought you was moving though?

Do you not fancy selling :wink:

This one is great, so im not selling anytime soon!

Well played there

Thanks bud :)

Looks wicked mate,looked nice when i had a quick look over on it on sunday.Nice photo skills to,fancy doing a few of mine soon? @Dr Jekyll

Cheers Steve. There nothing fancy, just point and shoot pics with my little camera and phone, but im happy to meet up and snap away.

Such a lovely colour

I've always said its the best colour for the 182's. I still stand by that :)

Dr Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys :)

Where did you go to take the pics?,im gonna give it a crack at the weekend i think if weather is good. @Dr Jekyll

There's place next to the local dump that I go to. I normally go after 5 as no-one is around after then.

Awesome lad! It looks very very nice and has the potential to be your best one yet :smile:

Cheers Tom. Bold statement there buddy, but you could be right ;) It's a great base car.

@Dr Jekyll I am but sally is staying in Essex so im planning on coming home most weekends.

Holy smokes, you mileage muncher!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Very nice @Dr Jekyll

I do love an RB, seeing yours makes me want another one!

Good luck with it dude, I shall be following the progress thread!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I just ordered the Auto Finesse stuff so have to see what its like,typical as i have the megs trye gel to haha!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Are we talking about revive aka bumper gel of old? I think it's pretty good but doesn't last long.