ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned, shiney car :) humber bridge inside !

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I was gonna ask, what needs to be done for sport bumpers to fit standard wings?

There is a guide on here for the bumper mod.
I didnt follow that as i tried to make it fit without cutting or filling the bumper. Only problem with the way i have done it, it makes the car look like its been shunted forcing the whole subframe and wheels backwards as the arch doesnt arc perfectly, instead my bumper takes the angle abit to far outwards lol
it aint had to do tbh. Bit off filler, butting parts of the clips off and finding a way to re bolt it back together :)

Lol, sadly this car will never see roads again in august, it will be converted into a trackslag dci whilst i enjoy anothwr creation of mine :D

jext car will have the same colour combo, not sure on wheels tho, these looked the bee's knees being smoothed :)

we all lnow why you won it ! ;) yours stood out from the crowdand hasnt followed anyone else's ideas haha ! :D

it coming CSS13 though? and tbf man, not much has changed there with mine (just toned down a bit) :p and I'm sure your fogs stood out and were your own idea ;) wanna share it? (the trophy doo-dad) il take it january, march, may etc and you get it feb, april and so on :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
it coming CSS13 though? and tbf man, not much has changed there with mine (just toned down a bit) :p and I'm sure your fogs stood out and were your own idea ;) wanna share it? (the trophy doo-dad) il take it january, march, may etc and you get it feb, april and so on :)

Yeah, possibly on a trailer or towing my other french shed.

Haha you can have the fog idea aswell. People know who started it ;) wehay !

Whats thw last mean mate ?

Yeah, possibly on a trailer or towing my other french shed.

Haha you can have the fog idea aswell. People know who started it ;) wehay !

Whats thw last mean mate ?

want to see your dci again mate so it needs to be there in some way/shape/form :)

and the award thing, we could share it ;) alternate months :L

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
good man! could still do with meeting you properly lol maybe go for a pint some time :)

and you deserve it as much as I do

Yeah, let the weather get abit better first then go out for a hoon somewhere! :)

naa, you won it fair an square dude. Doubt mine would of one it as its almost sheep like being a rep of some sort lol.

Yeah, let the weather get abit better first then go out for a hoon somewhere! :)

naa, you won it fair an square dude. Doubt mine would of one it as its almost sheep like being a rep of some sort lol.

sounds like a plan! drop me a text :) (my number is still on the forum ;) )

and shepard mate not a sheep ;) (it leads others)

WRX
It's been raining for the last month! Well it is Christmas, I'll do it today for her. No detailing lark for mine, just gets a bucket of £1.99 wash and wax. Then the rain can rinse it off.:rasp:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
It's been raining for the last month! Well it is Christmas, I'll do it today for her. No detailing lark for mine, just gets a bucket of £1.99 wash and wax. Then the rain can rinse it off.:rasp:

Atleast its getting cleaned! Davedreads 172 has never seen a bucket wash hahaha