ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned, shiney car :) humber bridge inside !

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
that looks really nice! Love the wheels too

Thankyou :)

How that car didn't win best non sport at css i do not know.

I dunno, it doesn't phase me if I won it or not.

love it bar the fogs

The electrical tape is coming off soon, was only something funky for CSS

Looking good buddy, Only thing im not a fan of is the STP sticker on the bonnet ;)

Cheers nick, and a reason behind the STP sticker, I have a paint crack behind it so the sticker is serving a purpose ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Looks great in the photos. Looked great at CSS too. The fog blanks looks great. Good to see something unique that doesn't look s**t.

Because the better car won. Obviously. :rolleyes: LOL

Cheers dude,

Still slightly sceptical about the non sport award but hey ho

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
does this look better ?

fogs de-taped
and rs grill sprayed black

7880916158_2f1d777a55.jpg

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I might do the fogs again next year joe. If I remember lol

Tbh I think it looks to colour coded now, with the rs grill painted black.

Xenons are on the car when Iv paid the rest of the bill off for all my suspension rebuild meyhem.

Also I really want to take the STP sticker off but the paint crack behind it worries me :(

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Have you ever considered yellow Lamin-X on your fogs if you want to break up all that black?

I know alot of people hate it, but I think it looks nice on the right car,
usually a black one tbh.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
How about purple tint film? As appose to yellow laminX

People will hate it allot but at least it breaks up the all black front end

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Worth a go, the good thing is the stuffs not expensive so if you don't like it it's no big loss.

I'm all for unique little touches, pure OEM is all well and good but it gets a bit boring after a while.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I'll find some and see how it goes.

Yeah , Iv hit the OEM fresh hold tbh, cannot change more exterior wise without looking gash
Just I dont want my car to turn IN to a certain green 1.2 lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I was going to suggest purple tint film for the fogs, could look quite nice.

Also, you could go a little different and do a flag in the bottom grille. It'd be quite hard, and you'd have to wrap a few lines of the grille to make it work, but it could look pretty cool.

Really nice motor though, very tidy.

Done anything with the inside yet?

Can't say I'm a fan of that sticker on the bonnet, it's not the sticker though, just the placement isn't right for me.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome rep. Had a look around it at CSS.

Well done mate.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I was going to suggest purple tint film for the fogs, could look quite nice.

Also, you could go a little different and do a flag in the bottom grille. It'd be quite hard, and you'd have to wrap a few lines of the grille to make it work, but it could look pretty cool.

Really nice motor though, very tidy.

Done anything with the inside yet?

Can't say I'm a fan of that sticker on the bonnet, it's not the sticker though, just the placement isn't right for me.

cheers rob.
purple tint film maybe making an aperance on the fogs only if i can get the correct lightness , more of a suttle shade of purple rather than in your face.
interior wise, nothing has changed tbh, just tvr purple dash trim. kinda like the modest appeal of dynamique interior in it, kinda seperates me from all the other sport reps.

as for the sticker, i may find a better suitable one, its only there to stop a paint crack underneeth from blistering badly

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Awesome rep. Had a look around it at CSS.

Well done mate.

cheers luke :) its a half rep tho :p no wings or sport skirts. no sport interior haha

nice to know aswell that the dci's got noticed at CSS , looked more like the crowd was own tuther end

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Ok dude. Well it's either me or someone else has a black Clio with purple rims. I know there's a vw polo with purple rims and a gay Audi custom from end....

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Lol, sadly this car will never see roads again in august, it will be converted into a trackslag dci whilst i enjoy anothwr creation of mine :D

jext car will have the same colour combo, not sure on wheels tho, these looked the bee's knees being smoothed :)

we all lnow why you won it ! ;) yours stood out from the crowdand hasnt followed anyone else's ideas haha ! :D