ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the car yesterday, PICS!

As I gave her a clean yesterday and have just worked out how to post up pics properly after years of being on here I thought it rude not to, not too bad for an hour and a bits work:

Attachments

• Carfront.jpg
    Carfront.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 68
  • CarSide.jpg
    CarSide.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 133
  • CarBack.jpg
    CarBack.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 96
  • SatNav.jpg
    SatNav.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 162

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Very nice, Turinis really suit that colour. Nice to have the satnav option aswell!

Cheers!! She was in need of a bit of TLC, just had the timing belt and end caps done too so she's not in bad nick now, just need the wheels refurbed and a couple of minor dings taken out!!

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
awesome m8 - sat nav looks the business, question is is it any good? is it connected to the speaker and stuff?

Very nice:)
It looks like our flame red, only ours has the standard wheels. Our has sat nav too, proper rare option.

al

ST on the way...
You could always get the dash bit for about £80 and mount your own sat nav in it, trouble is it will be the rs speckled rubber colour.

Cheers everyone, I love this clean car weather!! Not too sure how much the sat nav was but I think it's a bit over a grand, I've heard the Carminat/VDO system isn't the best but I couldn't live without it now and if I get a new car I'll be looking for one with sat nav. Never had any probs apart from the antenna which is now fixed. It is connected to the speakers, mutes the radio when giving directions etc, I just need to get some updated discs now (not that I've had any problems yet!). Next job is the rear shocks but have just spent 460 quid having the timing belt done!!!

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Is the satnav any good Mike - Looks great?

Does it run on a TomTom map/software or similar, or is it like the one they put in Nissans, that eagle eye stuff? It's meant to be spot on, better than the standalone unit's on the market like TT and Navman etc...?

Cheers,

Pete.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
My inspiration when 172_gal owned it!

You've had a fair few problem tho haven't you? Door fell off iirc?

Yeah had some probs with it but nothing too expensive (touch wood!!!). Yeah, the top door pin came out when I parked up one evening, didn't know what the fcuk had happened so got it all locked up for the night. Found the door pin the next day and put it back with a new clip. Never had a problem since and no damage done, just couldn't believe a door would actually fall off!! Stupid fcuking Renault for putting the top door pin upside down!!!!! Anyway, luckily it happened to me and not my mrs!! Never had any probs at all since but do feel a new non French car coming along soon!! They are 17's yes but am thinking of getting anthracite 182 wheels but not sure yet, getting married soon and I don't think splashing out on servicing+insurance+timing belt+tyres and then new wheels in 6 months would go down too well!!.

RS Megane DCi 175
Knew I'd seen this somewhere before!
Looks tidy ~ satnav & 17" Turini's make it a bit more special.

Cheers everyone, makes me want to keep it in this weather, looks very nice parked outside my house in this sunshine!!!!!!