ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the Car

Nothing exciting but cleaned the car today...its a great car but im hoping to be able to sell it soon, just dont know what to replace it with yet

Anyway;

DSC02883l.jpg

DSC02873l.jpg

DSC028m81.jpg

DSC0287l8.jpg

DSC02885l.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Nice one fella... My mate is after some of those wheels you have one yours... MP3 Wheels yes?

He currently has some anthracite st170 wheels on his wrapped in nearly new toyo t1-r and some uniroyal rubber...

He wants to swap if you are interested :) dunno how they will lookon your car mind!

cheers :)

unfortunately im keeping it standard if im going to possibly sell...i hope your mate knows how expensive the tyres are for them, i just paid £220 for 2 new front tyres...and they werent even the top brand ones :eek:

Titanium 182
I reckon the st170 wheels and nicer anyway !
But wouldn't "go" on this one this one looks nice standard :)

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Looks smart mate.

Did you get the service done at an independent or at Ford?

PM me when you decide to sell. I might be interested depending on circumstances at the time, and how much my Passat costs me on Wednesday, German reliability my @rse.

Looks smart mate.

Did you get the service done at an independent or at Ford?

PM me when you decide to sell. I might be interested depending on circumstances at the time, and how much my Passat costs me on Wednesday, German reliability my @rse.

Thanks bud, got it done at an independent in the end!
yeah no wories il give you a pm if/when I sell it :)

sorry thought this would be ok in 'other marques'

^ not sure chappo, i keep changing my mind, i wanted a 325i coupe but cant get insured