ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaning 2.0 badges!!!

hi everyone how do you clean these badges effecticely to get rid of alot of built in tar and crap that has built up over the years have used ag metal polish does not do anything really cheers many thanks

mini cooper (RIP 172)
not sure but think this is because the badges are not metal! so just clen them as you would the rest of ur car! a polish should get that off. but if not use clay! i'm sure someone like rich will be along to tell how to do it;)

cheers buddy i always thought they were metal he he i will try my polish on and see if not what could i use? cheers

106 GTi
Just painted plastic treat as you would the rest of the bodywork.

Wash/Clay & AG Tar Remover/Polish/Seal.

cheers guys going to polish them tomorrow with normal stuff and see what happens i may not be able to restore them as its years of build up cheers

tried the polish route and did not make any real difference...how much are these brand new from renault it might be because they are nearly 6 years old and they easy to fit????