ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning alcantera, bit of a weird one...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Car  A250 EbAMG
Basically, what's the best?

The previous owner seemed to have stuck some tape over parts on the seats, maybe to stop wearing? Didn't quite go to plan as it's left a mark. There's also a small stain where it looks like a drink has been spilt. I guess I'm never gonna get them perfect but seeing as though they're my babies :o

What can I do? Money no object within reason :star:
 
warm water on a MF cloth and a suade brush

Hi mate really should get round to this! Just had a quick look would you say one of these would be a good one to use then? Don't want them being too harsh...

41AEGYfmWML._SX280_SH35_.webp


resize_image_simple.asp


99_977_0085.jpg
 
Back
Top