ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Alcantra Seats

Megane 225 baby! :)
Hi guys

Wonder if anyone could tell me the best product to use to clean my seats in the 172?

Cheers

Sawa :)

You mean you havnt been wanking off sailors down at the docs to pay for your 172? well i take it all back and shall go and beat up the person who started the rumour.

Megane 225 baby! :)
Loony said:
You mean you havnt been w*nking off sailors down at the docs to pay for your 172? well i take it all back and shall go and beat up the person who started the rumour.

Well you know that it's an unwritten rule that you don't go onto other people's stomping ground, and as you've got seniority in the docks couldn't go there!

Sawa said:
Well you know that it's an unwritten rule that you don't go onto other people's stomping ground, and as you've got seniority in the docks couldn't go there!

Pete works the docs i work the barracks you should know that :rolleyes:

Lionel Richie
i'm guessing its vomit...............................................................................

that girl can't drink