ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning mould from outside of car

My mate has an Integra DC2 Type R which he put up on axel stands one winter 4 years ago and then just left it there
He's trying to clean it up now to sell it or break it (whichever is best) so has had it towed to my house

It's covered in green mould/mildew - though it does seem to wipe off quite easily with a cloth

Any products that are worth using or is it just a case of jet washing it all off then claybar/polish the best I can?

182 Cup
Something like Citrus Power, or the Demon shine APC might help, but as budgie said jetwash.

As above really. If you spray it down with a decent traffic film remover (TFR) or all purpose cleaner (APC), let it soak, then pressure wash it down, it will remove it.

Then respray with an APC and go round the panel gaps, crevices etc with a brush.