ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning session help

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Hey. i am gearing myself up to give my 172 cup its first full cleaning service since i bought it a couple weeks ago this friday. jus wondering what are the best products etc to use. also the car has a leather/suede seat upgrade so was wondering if there are any products out there to get that deep rich look on the leather? having a bit of trouble finding something for the suede.

cheers guys :D

Paint is imo in excellent condition. few road chips and light scratches but nothing too major. my mate was saying to me agout some carnuaba wax for a finishing wax. is there any you would recommend? also looking for a really good tyre shine.

ok cheers. will go shopping tommorrow. was also gonna clay it if it stays dry long enough.
was thinking of the megs one or do you think there is a better one?

106 GTi
All made by the same people so I have been told, as long as you dont buy an aggressive bodyshop one you will be ok with any.

The Megs one is fine, but your paying for the fact you get the Q.D with it too.

ok cheers. will post some photos of the b4 and after. honestly you would think i rally to work! road is a mess! but on holiday for next three weeks so get a chance to keep on top of it all. cheers guys

Fiat Coupe 20vt
There are better clays than the Meguiars one,the Clay Magic Kits are the best fine clay money can buy. This company holds all the patents as they invented it! Sonus Ultra Fine for more regular claying is also a superb option and better than the Meguiars. I stock these over Meguiars for that reason.

Also for a finishing wax, the best but most expensive i've found is Pinnacle Souveran, however Pincale Signature II is definately worth a peek.

I used Signature II on my better halfs Audi A3 and was pleased with the results!

Cheers Tim
www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Last edited: