ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Wishlist - Any Good ?

R

rich[182]

Want to get as much stuff from 1 place for online orders (prob Seriousperformance) and use local Halfords for AG & Megs stuff

How about below list

Shampoo - Duragloss
Quick Wax - Duragloss Aquawax (what should i apply with ?)
Clay - Sonus Ultra Fine + Poorboys Spray & Wipe
Polish - AG SRP (what should i apply & remove with ?)
Seal - AG EGP (what should i apply & remove with ?)
Wax - Poorboys Natty's Blue (what should i apply & remove with ?)
Wheels - Megs Hot Rims
Tyres - Poorboys Bold & Bright
Interior Trim - Poorboys Natural Look Dressing
Scratches - Megs Scratch-X
Engine Bay - AG Engine Cleaner

106 GTi
Looks a good set.

Ditch the Hot Rims, you can use the AG Engine and Machine Cleaner for that too and not worry about using an acid cleaner. Polish them with SRP and then use the Poorboys Wheel Seal.

I don't think much to Nattys Blue as it is not as easy on or off than some waxes. My preference over EGP would still be P21s.

As above for the applicators use the Yellow Foam hand pads, towels get a few packs of the Poorboys World Deluxe Mega Towels

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,81,toCart_45.html

Best all round towel I have used, each time I do an order from Alex I grab more!

106 GTi
Good product but wont fit in anywhere with Rich's AG SRP, EGP and then Wax routine unfortunatley.

A good product to have in summer if you just want to glaze and wax.

R

rich[182]

Am in process of receiving and buying everything from SP and local Halfords
Where's best place to get the P21s ? I couldn't find any over at SP, or maybe I've missed it
Ta

R

rich[182]

No pics to post but gave mine a right going over with the Duragloss shampoo on saturday, by far the best car shampoo Ive ever used, then used the Aquawax spray whilst drying with the towel, cars never looked as clean and shiny, next door neighbour thought Id spent 3 hrs polishing it

The AG Engine cleaner great on alloys, PB bold n' bright great on tyres too

106 GTi
Glad to hear all went well.

I use the Aquawax on my Silver Peugeot after a wash, quick and easy and looks great for such an easy to use product aswell.

R

rich[182]

^ the lather created by the duragloss is good enough to shave with, smells nice too, move over gillette ? :rasp: