ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clear see-through wheels

RS Meg 175
they look nice :) would look awesome on my clio :| so you can see my manky drums and orange discs lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Polycarb scratches sooooooooooooo easily, can't see them lasting well!

I'd be more concerned about cooling the brakes and also the actual wheel warping through heat transfer than whether its easy to clean.

MK2 Clio V6 255
Imagine hitting a pothole with them babies, it would be bump bang SMASH, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT as the car takes a swerve into a ditch or oncoming traffic.

Might be ok for the smooth american roads dont think the would stand up to your average A/B road in britain.

You wouldnt need a wheel refurber, more like a double glazer.

Bloody Yanks:approve:

Might be ok for the smooth american roads dont think the would stand up to your average A/B road in britain.
Ever driven in the north of the US? Their roads are f**king terrible, I've seen better unadopted roads in Britain than some of their highways.

OK, that's an exageration, but there's some potholes on the highways that wouldn't even be allowed on a British 'B' roads. I think it's due to the cold weather they suffer up there.

80MPG BEEZA
they look pretty cool obv they wud just have to be for show purpose they just cant replace good alloys