ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clear side repeaters

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

What do you guys reckon?

clear side repeaters with the orange bulb or with the clear bulb?

as in flashing orange or white ?, or looking orange or white

looking clear looks better imo, has to flash orange

ive got clear ones on mine wih orange bulbs, to be honest i thought they were facrory fitted, guess not, but looks good. Yea its law though mate, you need orange flashers!

pete

S

silou

hi there ,you can get silver/clear that blick orange . bit pricey though.

Clare

I got Philips silver vision side repeaters from Smart Car in Notts. Cost £17ish

I would think that they are available from most places now. (eamon tweeks, larkspeed etc)

they get rid of the fried egg look.

Paul

Viceroy, are those the ones you got from Darren? I paid him today for mine - now I just gotta wait for the courier to bring em home!!!!!! As far as I know Smiley has used the original clear bulbs on his and not the supplied orange ones. Check with him what he thinks. Did they go on easily?

Hmm. Just looked at the Powerbulbs site, and I cant find the Philips silver vision side repeaters, only the front and rear indicator ones... anyone got the link or something for these?

Checked out ESPDesign as well and they have Silvatec side repeater bulbs.. 15 quid ouch.. Id prefer the Silver Vision ones if I can find them..

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Hiya sl*gGat,

Yep they are the ones from Darren.

Yep the original ones pop right out, but youll just have to shave the new ones a bit to get them in, not even a 5 minute job.

The new ones are much harder to get out again, but they do come out when you get the knack.

Ive decided to stay with the orange bulbs for now.