ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clear somthing up

03 RS clio 172 flameR
i have a 172 03 plate and since iv had it i dont have a clue what the sitution is with the lights.

now looking at the front of the car i have a s**t light bulb closest to the middle, then a ballest? nxt to that (i think). then a sightlight/indicator bulb.

now heres my questions,

1.) what can i replace the s**t bulb nxt to the ball thing with lol as they suck (codes would be nice)

2.) are the ballest thingys what they call HID's? if not what the hell are they?

please help!

cheers

Monaco 172 (02)
You can buy LED white/blue sidelights from Halfords or online.

To be honest though, a lot of people including me have taken the side lights out completley, looks a lot better. Just remember to always put headlights on instead of just sidelights.

Ive never totally understood the function of sidelights anyway other than a backup bulb showing your car to other motorists should your headlight fail. If you need light (dark) or to be seen (rain) you need the headlights.

03 RS clio 172 flameR
You can buy LED white/blue sidelights from Halfords or online.

To be honest though, a lot of people including me have taken the side lights out completley, looks a lot better. Just remember to always put headlights on instead of just sidelights.

Ive never totally understood the function of sidelights anyway other than a backup bulb showing your car to other motorists should your headlight fail. If you need light (dark) or to be seen (rain) you need the headlights.

ye i understnad but seen people with those osram night breakers or whatever there called an they look good, like the duel light look, so do these leds look anygood?