ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clicking at slow speed

A SHED!
When turning my steering wheel, say doing a three point turn. Im hearing two clicks when turning the wheel. The noise seems to come from the steering column area. Would it be my cv joints or another problem else where? thanks for any help. :)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Is there any play in the top steerin column bearing? Try lifting the wheel up and dow and you will feel it. If so then it may be the top ball bearing assembly disintigrating.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
the clicking could be the mechanism that automatically cancels the indicators.

Seeing as its two clicks, that would be my best guess. Nothing to worry about if it is.

I just had the similar click this morning. Only when slow speed. It is from the steering wheel, behind the airbag area.

Yeah, sounds like the cancelation of the indicators. But no indicator was on. And I felt more like something broken :-(

Anyone?