ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clifford alarm

CLIO

hi peeps,anyone know how to alter the settings for the proximity sensors for the outside so i can make it churp further away from my car,because at the mo they need to be up against the windows in order for it to churp..its the clifford concept 500 (g4 )...thnx in advance...james

Dunno.

The one in my 1.2 was under the handbrake - it has to be pretty central to work tho.

Quote: Originally posted by JPW172 on 02 October 2004

is it the thing that looks abit like a microphone???
Nope.. thats an ultrasonic sensor.

Itll be a black box, about the size of floppy disk.. but not as square.. hehe.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Have you got tinted windows?

It can only pass through non metalic materials. If you have mirrored or tinted windows with metalic substances itll dull the effect.

i have a 550 or 650 i forget.. you can set it from the outside, mines set a foot and a half or so away from my car, which is good but pisses the nieghbours of when they go past it

TT 225

Yea you can use the master key remote to alter your proximity sensors! Its in the instruction book how to do it, if you cant find yours ill have a nosey at mine when im home from work this evening