ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clifford G5 - 650 Concept Alarm

Right..well as i seem to be one of the first people on here to get a new Thatcham certified G5 Alarm, here is my report!

Installer called today at 9:30 (exactly the time he said he would)

It took him nearly 6 hours to install and from what i can see it all looks very nice and very tidy.

The Blue flashing LED matches the car very well.

I opted for the Tilt/Motion and Glass break options and have tested them and they seem to work great.

I also had the front windows connected to roll up on arming and these also seem to work fine...install did take longer than expected because of these though.

I can recommend this person to install and he was very prompt and worked constantly through 6 hours installing..no mess and like i said very neat.

Price for install inc options and window closure was £499 which was an average figure for the product...cheapest quote i found without roll up was £399 with tilt/motion and glass break so at £100 for the roll up module was a bargain(considering he spent connecting that!)

Company details http://www.ami.me.ukwww.ami.me.uk

[Edited by cnic69 on 05 June 2004 at 9:08pm]