ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clifford intelliguard 950

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
hey guys, live near glasgow, bouth the alarm plus intellistart. Have been let down 3 times by a guy for fittin it, anyone know anybody who is capable of fitting the clifford?? Cheers Simon

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
If you have cellar full of Malt a bed and some Salmon fishing, I could be that person.

i have the first two brian, can you come and fit mine (its only a renault one as well, not a fancy pants one :D no disrespect meant cliokid)

jamie

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
i have the first two brian, can you come and fit mine (its only a renault one as well, not a fancy pants one :D no disrespect meant cliokid)

jamie

I thought you would have done that by now Jamie, whats the problem ?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Don't the Clifford alarms have to be installed by a certified Clifford installer to be "legitimate"?

In the even of something happening - no doubt your insurance company will ask for certificates of instalation

No offense intended to anyone offering to fit - just a thought

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Don't the Clifford alarms have to be installed by a certified Clifford installer to be "legitimate"?

In the even of something happening - no doubt your insurance company will ask for certificates of instalation

No offense intended to anyone offering to fit - just a thought

Only if you are putting it up as Insurance approved, then it has to be done by a certified VSIB installer.

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
aye i know that. its been booked in to be fitted by evolution 3 times and the guy doesn't show up! ive taken 3 days off uni over the past 3 weeks. And btw - i live ont he banks of loch lomond, theres plenty of whisky, salmon and u can crash in my room. might ravage you tho! ha!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
How about these people ?

Gartocher Tyres & Auto Electrics
telephone: 0141 7742224
158a Gartocher Rd, Glasgow. G32 0HF

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
tried it man just there, they gave me a guy called alecs number - "needs the instructions to fit it" - lol, dont think thatll fly with the insurers! Cheers for the effort tho brian.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
The instructions I can help with, but sadly I am the best part of 300 miles from you, even the Whiskey and Salmon wont tempt me, sorry.:drunk: