ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate Control Blower Behaviour - Broken??

'03 172 Iceberg S
I think I've got a faulty "blower" in my 172 climate control. Today I couldn't get it to blow any air out at all (hot or cold). Even when I switch "auto" off and turn the speed up to max nothing came out. Then about 20 mins into the journey it started working as expected!

I not sure but I think I normally experience a small delay before the fans start blowing but today it didn't work for ages. Is this normal? Is the air con or something else having to heat up before it works or something?

'03 172 Iceberg S
In addition to this... today the fans worked ok but once I tried to switch the climate control off all together the fans came back on quite a high speed. The only way I could get them to stop was to go into manual mode and turn the fan right down!!!!!